maanantai 9. toukokuuta 2016

Moog Prodigy is Alive!

My Eurorack version of this legendary Moog synthesizer is now ready! Everything works as expected and the sound is genuine Moog sound. The prototype frontpanel is just a raw aluminium panel where I clued the printed panel layout. When I am 100% sure that this is how I want it then I order the final frontpanel from Schaeffer AG. Next I must make some sounds with this synth and put them on SoundCloud!

Depth of the synth is only about 20mm.

PCB's are connected with the red cables.

Calibration to technical specifications.

Prodigy in my Eurorack case with modified Doepfer Wheels-module and Verbos keyboard. The two jacks in the Wheels module are the PWM-inputs for VCO1 and 2.

3 kommenttia:

  1. Hi there, where did you get the Roland-style toggle switch with the solid aluminum lever? Nice work!

    VastaaPoista
  2. Thanks! The DP3T switch is from Banzai Music Germany and DPDT switch is from Uraltone Finland. I checked these and Banzai still has that switch in stock but Uraltone does not.

    VastaaPoista