sunnuntai 5. maaliskuuta 2017

EWI and Mutable Yarns

I wanted to put my Moog Prodigy clone to one portable case where is everything necessary to produce sound with my EWI-controller. So I ordered from Thomann a custom case with their 3D configurator application https://www.thomann.de/fi/casefactory.html#suitcase. It holds one 6U-frame from Clicks & Clocks.
I ordered Mutables Yarns MIDI2CV module so that I can have that also in this portable case. Until this I have used my trusted Kenton Pro Solo MIDI2CV-box for this application.



Yarns have one assignable CV-out from where I can control Prodigys filter with how hard I blow from EWI. Yarns can convert this MIDI-controller information to voltage between 0-5V. That's not enough for Prodigy where I need double of that. So I built a CV Processor module where you can offset the CV and/or amplify it with maximum gain of 2.






Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti